Thursday, July 5, 2012

Humpday

Everyone should only work 4 days a week. I was thinking Wednesday would be a nice day to have off. I had a job once where Wednesday was the day off I chose to take and it never felt like I had a Monday to deal with, just a Thursday and Friday, twice a week. It’s a fantastic break up of the week. Imagine how productive you’d be if you only had to work two days at a time, you’d always have a break to look forward to, in a positive-crunch-time sort of way.

Tuesday and Thursday would be terrible days to have off. You’d either always call in sick (and by sick I mean disinterested) on Mondays or Fridays. Yeah, Wednesday is good.

The problem is that if EVERYONE had Wednesday off, you couldn’t run any errands..on..your..day..off.... Solution: 1/3 of the population takes Mondays off, another 1/3 takes Wednesdays off, and the rest take Fridays off. Man, do I have it figured out or what!?....of course I’m self-employed, so it doesn’t apply to me...I work 8 days a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment