Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Down on the corner

Went for a walk with the kids to get them out of the house. It was overcast but at least it wasn’t raining. The gray clouds brought out the green in the mountains so much it looked like I could expect to see a dinosaur walking down the slope at any moment. I never cared for Jurassic Park all that much as a kid, except for the beauty of it’s surroundings.

I live in a small town completely surrounded by mountains, and this time of year, it’s especially beautiful. I couldn’t stop staring at the landscape so much so that I nearly walked into a mailbox. Just kidding, we don’t have mail boxes here. It was a parked car, and really embarrassing.

2 comments:

  1. Did Joey notice? LOL I would still watch out for dinosaurs if there are no mailboxes...

    ReplyDelete
  2. He was riding his bike and didn't even notice :)

    ReplyDelete